L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When It All Seems Alright

Happy Day (: Well, actually these days have been quite okay la. No emo nonsense to bring the day down. Hoho. Thank goodness :D I've been having tuitions three days in a row! It didn't suck bad, but it just doesn't sound too grand la. Like I'm spending the last week of holiday on tuition ): Ah crap. Plus I've still got so many things undone. Yay. I'm going to screw up a new term just like how I screw up my life. Yo ho.

Anyway, tuition today wasn't so boring because this time, I had the company of Twinnie :D Glad that I've finally finished with her present. A month later. Three hours tuition is long enough to squeeze my brain juices dry. Tomorrow will be another make-up tuition, so that makes it four tuitions in a row ): I swear I never had so many tuitions in my life. But what the hell.

It isn't going to be so bad, cause I'll be going over to Twinnie's after tuition tomorrow. Just planned it just now. I am so determined to study there la, which will be quite impossible. I can forsee us hogging onto the computer and everything. But tomorrow's Thursday already.

I'm freaking out. Bad. And my computer's going haywire all the time, it's only a matter of time before it conks out altogether. But that isn't troubling me all too badly. I'm still freaking out. Oh shit oh die.

6:42 PM;