L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Things Keep Moving On

And time keeps passing by.

I suppose sometimes you just can't expect people to understand, because not every one thinks and feels like you do. So let's move on pass this stage. Tomorrow's Math test, there's no chance I will be able to pass it. But I am determined to pass as many tests as possible next term.

And maybe sometimes the closest people are the ones who make things tougher. And it hurts.

9:19 PM;