L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thursday, June 14, 2007

There Won't Be A Song Without Lyrics

There's so many things swimming inside. A few mintues ago, I had thought that this day was going to be another fine and probably even amusing day. But what the hell. I'm on an emotional coaster ride these days, just anything can make me snap. I don't even know why, it spells trouble and feels damn wrong. I have tried to contain it all inside, but even that can't work all the time.

I just hope you understand.

10:40 PM;