L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Massive Black Hole


I don't know anymore la, really. Everything seems to get to me, God knows why. Earlier this morning my parents were having at a go at each other and it's really really annoying. They never seem to be able to see eye to eye in anything. But what the hell, they should also learn how to keep their disagreement between themselves. It isn't my fault that they don't agree with one another.
Then later during study session, it felt damn good la. Get away from the house, get away from the people who keeps prying. Wanting & I ended up talking about things which really are quite bothering. I don't know if that's called being two-faced, but there is a point when you just need someone to talk to. Hearing those words echoing back at me, it seems weird somehow, talking about people like that. And even that gets to me.
And then some people had also tried to be funny. Well, I was pissed. Am pissed. But what the hell. I can swear that no days are going to get any better. No more, not anymore. All these emotions nonsense are eating me inside out. But stop it, it has to stop.

6:28 PM;