L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Friday, June 15, 2007

I Didn't Mean For Things To Turn Out This Way

I didn't mean for many things to turn out this way.

It's scary when life just spins out of your control. But maybe it's also because I've been letting life lead me on instead of leading my life. There are so many things I don't know I don't know. I'm trying to walk away from the negatives and think positive. There isn't much left of the holidays and frankly, I didn't do much at all. So here goes, I love studying, I love Math, I love Cruella, I love my textbooks.

Time for some crash coursing tonight. And I mean it (:

5:05 PM;