L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

When The Sun Will Shine Someday

Just felt like blogging about conversation the other day. I was told la.

Mummy: Aye, don't speed la. He's in no hurry.
Brother: Yeah lor, I'm in no hurry.
(Daddy continues speeding)
Brother: Oh I know. He not speeding because I late. He speeding because he wants to pick Charmaine.
(I was at bbq)
Mummy: Huh, then next time she go dating how?!
Brother: I know. Come, Daddy, I teach you the army method. You take the branches then you camoflage, so nobody can see you. Then if her boyfriend wants to hold Charmaine's hand then you jump out and scare him!

Goodness la. My brother's super amusing :D

9:48 PM;