L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Smiles Represent A Million Words

While I'm dreading tuition, here are some pictures from yesterday (I think this is the first time ever Twinnie has ever uploaded the photos so quickly :) The surprise thing which was planned!



The candles we took from her dining table & we were singing birthday song! :D



It looked like as though we were burning her house down. It smoked the whole place but it was so pretty. The sparkles I mean, not that we looked as if we were burning her house down.

Clique photo! Taken after Becks & Cinch left I think, because they're not in there.


FULL CLIQUE!!! I just love each & every one of them much much <3>


1:57 PM;