L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Make Me Smile Like No Other

Ah Wanting did this and it's just so cute. Like seeing so many of us :D

Ahahahaha. I'm very amused with it :D Yay. I'm in a rather happy mood for no reason. Lala. In an attempt to make myself happy, I made myself high :D :D :D Ahahahahaha. Looking at those photos perk me up. Silliness just do (: Yay.

And just not my tuition teacher told me to not be so down. So I shall try stupid ways to make myself happy. Not in reflective mode today, which is good I think. Shall study for Biology & Chemistry SPA later. I do not want to fail!


6:41 PM;