L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's All A Tingled Up Mess

Don't feel so good this morning, don't really know why. I mean it's a holiday and I've got a date with Diana & Twinnie, what can go better yeah? Only I don't know why I'm feeling so down. Maybe it's from yesterday. But anyway, I think it's my head. So, before I go out, I just feel like posting a picture (:

I miss such outings ): Soon, pretties please? <3


11:11 AM;