L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hold Me, Don't Let Go

Tuition today was a brain-squeezing three-hour thing ): It was so tiring. And it emphasizes on how much I don't know, plus how dumb I can get. Yay, that makes me feel so motivated. Actually, it does a little. To make myself feel less stupid, I shall strive to do better.

But my brain feels funny right now, don't know why. Shall start studying from tomorrow onwards then. Mr Choo says he'll help me with my Chem during night study tomorrow. I am in need of help, at least there's help (: Plus he's also nice enough to want to help me do up my revision timetable. Thank you (: It's time to focus on something and work hard. God knows how the people survived.

I'll die if I go on like this, it's just how very scary it is. Term two is coming to an end and my PPR is going to be so bad my parents are going to kill me. I am so not prepared for O levels ): Die la. Okay, nevermind. I shall take tomorrow as it comes and shall work things out from there.

Damnit.

8:17 PM;