L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Everything Comes Back

Have you ever thought of many things at one time?

Well, today I went to the dentist's to take my retainers, which suck. I can't talk properly ): There goes, I've got to start with baby speech. Ahha. Okay, that's not the point (it still sucks much): Going there and coming back, I was alone with my beloved pod :D Alone in town isn't much fun but since it's only to the dentist's, I don't really mind.

And then on both going there and coming back, don't know why things kept coming back to me. I can't even remember what they were, but it was overwhelming la. Like a lot a lot, thank goodness nobody could or can read my mind (: Yay.

Mostly, I thought of how I'm wasting my days away. For one very good example, I haven't done anything today. Os are coming, I am not prepared, and I'm not doing anything. And if I do get 54 points for Os, I think I really deserve it. Plus I still haven't gotten my ppr back ): I know I did really badly this term, but there are tests which improved. So it's like uphill and downhill for my subjects, and they're going to get me an average of above 30 points, I bet. And I will be so dead.

I shall set today's resolution. It's not too late, I still have the night (: Be optimistic!!!! I shall study at least one chapter of Social Studies, since it's just about the only textbook I have at home right now. You should just see the timetable for next term. Every week there's a humanities subject. Like one week History and another Social Studies. They're going to squeeze me dry and I still won't survive. So better start now, eh? And once I get the ball rolling, maybe I will even do more than one chapter :D

Oh that sounds better than 'I didn't do anything at all today' :D

5:22 PM;