All Good Things Come To An End
First, let's say
HAPPY SWEET 16, TWINNIE! YOU'RE OLD. FINALLY. Ah, and I'm really glad to say that today was a wonderful day, despite of some small little things. It seems like nothing could go very wrong, because it's dear Twinnie's birthday.
Today was a happy school day because lessons were rather slack :D English lesson was on oral, so all we had to do was talk & talk. Chinese lesson was slack too, because all she did was go through the test. Chem was quite stressful because it was about SPA. It's depressing. I think the best was Lit because we got to watch Macbeth!!!! I swear the witches freak me out. They look scary. Ah and Math lesson, was like.. Math lesson! Yay. What a happy school day :D And with it being a Monday, it has been an excellent Monday.
Sucky things are that we've got to write our own testimonials. Don't ask me to promote myself, I can't do that to save myself. Ahha. And Recess was quite funny because they couldn't light up the candle, which resulted in me having to bring Twinnie around the canteen. Even Twinnie was so high & energetic that she didn't sleep at all today. Miracle la.
Then had nice lunch. We hanged around AMK Hub, waiting for my daddy to come and fetch us and we saw this really cute girl! Oh my la. Twinnie has pictures, she's so very cute. Ah well. Tuition went well, I was so happy that I couldn't stop laughing. It's really ridiculous actually. Twinnie & I were in such good moods that we hardly paid any attention towards the end. Ah well.
And talking to Twinnie was good (: As in, talked. Not gossiping all that kind of thing, just really talk. Let's see, how to put these words. I've lost my train of thought due to the fact that I went to try and tackle the Bio monster, which kind of killed my already dead brain from all that Math. I'll tackle more tomorrow morning. Hmm. Let me try to gather my thoughts back, only it won't be what it really was la (& of course it won't be everything).
Sometimes I feel like plant, speaking figuratively and due to all that Bio (: It's like the air around me is stiffled. I can't be who I want to be, well, not really. Truth to be told, who can when there are people limiting your moves? Like I can only grow upwards, if I grow a branch, they might just cut it off. Okay, maybe it's what some might call it protective. To hell with it la, I've had enough la, seriously. It's as if I'm not allowed to grow up, I'm not allowed to make my own friends on my own freewill. Because they think that everyone around is trying to do me in, trying to do me harm. I don't even have my own space, and all I have is the private locked up space, which is my brain & feelings.Maybe some would say I've been thinking too much. I won't deny that fact that yes, I do think a lot. Because thinking somehow makes me sane, even if I think too much. Okay, let's just put it this way. I think a lot, I think about many things, but I don't think things out of nothing. As in like I don't make an issue out of nothing at all. But anyway, I guess that if I'm not allowed to do so many things, all my actions and the things I want to do, the friends I want to make are so very restricted, then the only place I can dwell without anyone interferring in my head.They may be able to make my crippled in the sense that I am not independent, but at least I know what the hell is going on. I know I'm not independent, maybe never going to be for quite sometime. But hey, at least I have a head to rationalise things out, to know what's right and wrong, to know what's good from bad. Like as Twinnie said, I am who I am mostly because of them. But there are some facts that I'm not sorry about. Yet there are so many things that are well beyond my control. Ah, nothing can do justice to what I think & feel by posting this. But anyhow, I just want the words out (: There are more but I've got no time right now.