L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wishing I Won't Feel Alone

Don't ask why. I just feel that way. Feeling rather lonely for no rhyme of reason. Ah well. Maybe it's just one of those funny moods I'm in, although I honestly don't think so. Maybe it's just things happening and all lor. Don't know la. Everything that's going on makes me cranky. Let's put school aside.

Let's not pretend to care.

Haiyo. Anyway, let's move things on. Had Godparents' meeting this morning and I went without my goddaddy. How ironic. Ahha. But it's okay. Manda kept complaining that it was so boring and all, even Bestfriend messaged and said so. He was somewhere else in the room. Ah well. Good thing that it did't stretch on for too long. Ended around twelve thirty. Yay.

And tuition ended not long ago, leaving me with more homework. Kanasai. Hoping for a better Monday (:

6:33 PM;