L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sunday, April 29, 2007

When Things Come Back To Haunt You

Had a nightmare last night. Can't remember what it was, but it was damn freaky la. I woke up at 4 plus ): It's good that I can't remember what it was about actually. Nightmares are better forgotten (:

Oh and I am damn glad our school has no mid years la. Thank goodness :D I'll probably fail them all. Haiyo. But good luck to those taking mid years! (:

Yay. Next week is going to be another short week. Tuesday's holiday! No Evil Witch! That alone calls for a celebration. Ahha. I'm just being mean, but she's nasty okay ): Ah well.

11:47 AM;