When Maybe You Just Don't Have To Get It
Okay, let's start with happy things first.
CONGRATULATIONS CHOIR. They're damn good la. They got honours. I bet Twinnie's really really happy now, I mean, who wouldn't? Cinchy dear messaged me and she was super happy. Yay. It was nice seeing people happy after a rather shit training.
Sports Day Rehearsal today, which wasn't so bad (: Then lessons were fine. I finally got to post some post-its (: I don't know why, but recently it makes me happy. Just writing nonsense and some other stuff on them and posting them to people makes me feel happy? It doesn't make sense. It just does.
Okay let's blog about some stuff, get it out of my system. It just gets really annoying how some people can make you feel damn annoyed la. Okay the Evil Witch came today during training and she said that if I ever tell her I forgot to bring my gym stuff again, she'll make me train naked. What the hell. It sounds damn wrong, only she wasn't really finding it funny. Which makes it even more wrong. Kanasai.
Anyway, I really don't get it how teachers tend to think that people who have already lost their passion for the sport to be rebellious. It's ridiculous la, seriously. I know we are not exactly giving the teachers an excellent time by not wanting to train so much, but there really isn't any point to train. Not anymore. Not when I don't have such a passion for this sport anymore, and so do many of us. It's really stupid la, we not wanting to train because we don't like the sport anymore, can happen just in any other sport. It happens just too often. But our teachers are like labelling us as 'bad influence' in the gym. Screw it la.
And Evil Witch actually told Mindi that she shouldn't mix too much with us because we're bad influence. Like what the hell? It's not like we're going to psycho her to hate gym and hate the teachers. Us not liking gym anymore is one thing, but what is this thing about influence? It's dumb la. Haiyo. Enough about that (: The issue plus Evil Witch really makes me annoyed.
Moving on. Just now I went down to see the doctor, I really really want to get well. Runny nose is killing me. Okay, that's not the point. I saw this small boy running around the place, he can't stay still. Quite amusing, actually (: Then I asked Daddy if I was like that when I was young, he said no. Which wasn't unexpected. Then he told me that I would walk and I would fall, then I won't walk anymore.
Don't know why, it just got to me la. Like does it show how one will be even when we're that young? I have seen toddlers falling down and climbing back onto their feet in no time at all. I know I've fallen, not literally, and in some cases, I haven't picked myself back up again. Does it really show since then? When I was younger, I fell and didn't want to try again. When I grow older, I fall and I never want to try again, never want to start again. It's quite scary, know. Seeing everything click together.
I really wonder, will it continue to happen? I know that some may say it's all up to me to determine my future. But sometimes, it's really hard to explain such things. It's hard to explain how you really think and feel.