L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

If Only Tears Were Laughter

I think I actually feel happy this morning. Like whoa! And sometimes maybe you don't really need any reason at all. For once, I think I made a right choice or decision (: But after recess I became emo la. Ah well. Don't know why too. I think having someone to really talk to and tell everything to really helps. A lot. It makes you feel better and it beats keeping everything inside.

Oh and I paid attention in class today! I did I did! :D I'm proud of myself. Okay, at least for the most part of the day la. I even listened during Chinese. Not bad eh! Didn't have the mood to blog for the past few days, no idea why, too. But yeah. I'm really happy that there won't be any more training for the rest of the week :D It really makes my week la. Although today's training wasn't all that bad, but training isn't all that fun since a long time ago.

And we realized that it's only during training hours that we really want to study. But time pass faster that way. Training today was damn painful la, slowly count the minutes. Oh my. I tell you that's the worst way to pass time. Plus I was sneezing my way through and didn't even feel like playing ribbon. Tsk. And even the Evil Witch didn't ask me to train as I sat there and stoned and tried not to sneeze (:

The weekend was good. Two dinners with my dear brother are damn expensive la. One was at Jumbo :D But I don't think they're going to do that every time he comes back. Ahha. But eating good food makes me happy (: Even having instant noodles during lunch today was nice. Was happy although dreading for training. Ah well.

Chinese test tomorrow and PE four rounds with timing tomorrow ): My three rounds already fail la. I don't think I'm running tomorrow. I'm sick :D Ahha. Oh and I've got a GodDaddy (: Yay.

8:06 PM;