L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Be Here Right Beside Me?

Whoa I think Four Wisdom truly rocks. Everyone passed 2.4 today! And all of them had a C and above! Damn good la (: I didn't run, on MC. But even then, I don't think I'll even make it to a D la. Like get an E lucky already. And Simone said she'll run with me during my re-test day, she says she can lose weight too. It's such a lie, but she's damn sweeeeet :D My friends are so sweet, which explains why I love them so.

Oh and I grew taller by one pathetic cm! Which meant I still grew :D I haven't been growing for the past three years. One cm like miracle like that. Whoawhoa. And Twinnie grew two! Which makes her super happy. She wants me to stop growing so she can catch up. Ahahahahaha. I love you anyways (:

Tuition was so so so so draggy. I have no idea why. But it was seemed longer than usual and I was tired, for no apparent reason seeing that I didn't run today. I'm happy today :D Although I sound like some whiney stuffed up chimney or something, I still am happy (:

Today's my aunt's birthday! Later going over there to celebrate. Mummy bought a cake. Get to see some really small and cute cousins. Ahahahahah.

7:40 PM;