L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Saturday, March 31, 2007

You Crushed Those Walls Of Trust,
& I Doubt I'll Build It Up Again


Sometimes, lies go around like wild fire, you're soon surrounded by them. You look around, seeking for some kind of direction or opening, leading you to safety. Soon, you get choked up.

Oh yes I feel choked up. I don't know who's lying and who's not anymore. I don't know in doing so, what the hell are you out to achieve. You make my life really screwed up the last week. It was a complete disaster from how I view from inside of me. I don't even think I felt for the past few days.

What I have been doing was float through and just simply looked forward for the weekend where I can get my own space and not have to pretend that there's nothing to it since it obviously not the case. I had wanted to forget about it but something bugs me, I need some answers. So here I am with at least one fact right. Or I think it's a fact.

Now I don't even know what to think or what to believe. What's the matter with you, really?

9:13 PM;