The Nearness Of You,
Makes It So Much Harder When You Leave
Didn't go to school today. Had Wednesday morning blues. Stayed at home and rest (: I feel so much better. No more exhausted that threatens to take over every time I close my eyes. It also puts me in a better mood, too.
Brother came home this morning :D Made hell lot of noise, couldn't sleep. He came home at a super unearthly hour la. Reached home at around 6 plus. Goodness. I had a tough time going back to sleep. But anyway, he's damn sweet. Awwww :D He got me this bag which is really not me, but I decided to use it anyway (: I mean it's nice and all but it's not my kind of thing. I used it to go for tuition today (: And he got me two shirts. Ahahaha. Pretty la (:
Funny know. He got mummy red shades! Ahahahhaha. I cannot imagine her wearing it. Daddy says it looks better on me than on my mummy. Ahahahha. Red. My brother was like saying it'll make her look twenty years younger. Oh my la.
Anyway, I did tuition homework before going for tuition and she actually encouraged me not go to school more often because then, I'll get her work done. Evil or what! Haiyo. Tuition didn't go too badly. I was wide awake the whole time. Like some kind of a huge miracle. Say hip hip hooray :D
The term's coming to an end. I'm going to set new resolutions. I am going to work harder than I did this term. I am going to try and pass almost everything if I can help it. I will brush up my Chinese and pass the next Chinese test. And basically, just do better than I did this term (: I know I practically screwed up the tests which will be counted for the first few next term, but I will do better (:
Facing my PPR tomorrow. Not at all excited.