Let The Candles Burn For The Longest Time
TODAY!It's been a wonderful two-day celebration ( : Yesterday was supposed to meet The Recess Clique to go for dinner, then slowly one by one all cannot turn up know! Imagine the sadness. Haiyo. Then later so ended up with half the TRC, which were Becks, Lou, Diana & me. But first Diana and I went to shop! And I bought myself a new bag :D Make myself happy. Ahha. Diana got like two shorts, the white one was super nice la! Oh and we met at City Hall then go Marina square and dined at
Changing Appeties. At first I thought what kind of place was that la.
Charm: Where are we eating for dinner?
Lou: Changing Appetites.
Charm: Is that a place?
Stupid or what la! Haiyo. Then anyway, the food there is nice! And we just had a nice time eating ( : Lou's fish flew away, and I said
swim, swam & swum but apparently, nobody knows whether there's actually such a word as swam. The whole night we were like having some debating thing which lasted until today, but no one knows still.
Lou: How do you use
swum?
Diana or Becks (I can't remember): I swam across the river.
Lou: No! You
swam across a river.
Like some kind of English lesson like that. Ah well. That dinner was super funny la! I laughed until my stomach muscles damn pain. People stared at us but who cares ( : After dinner we went to the Esplanade, which seemed to be the ultimate couples area at night. The roof's pretty la.
We thought we saw two guys making out. How lovely : / Ahha. Then we took photos, sat and talked for a bit before Becks left and my daddy & mummy came to pick the three of us up to go for ice cream at Shangri La Hotel. Eating so much really kills, I swear. Then we sat there trying very hard to gorge the ice cream down and then talked before going home! It was already midnight la.
Messages started coming in. I swear they're such sweet things. Thank you for remembering my birthday! :D Anyway, then came home. Sleep.
Slept for less than six hours before getting up to go to church. It kills having so little sleep. And what was worse was because I didn't know whether we were going out again for lunch or something. I know Becks asked me out, but my daddy wasn't very happy. Ah well. He's always like that la anyway.
Then Amanda & Jamie were damn cute, gave me a really cute collection of choclates all taped together in a cute shape. Damn cute la. Haiyo. Oh and Bestfriend wished me happy birthday too :D Yay. Things just couldn't go wrong. So after cat class, I panicked cause my mummy was around church waiting to pick me up, then she call say she going home already.
Guess what! The loveliest sight la. Lou, Main & Cinch turned up! Cute or what :D :D A super nice surprise la. Then Cinchy pok called my mummy telling her I going out and Lou called my daddy saying I'm going out. Ahahahaha. And my daddy can't possibly say cannot what! So well, we made our way to town and ate Swensen's.
I had a birthday cake with candles on it! And the cake's pretty. Thank you, honeys! They sang song loud loud, everyone stared but none of us cared. I tell you, the table opposite us had this cute small girl, she stared at us when her daddy was carrying her. Her daddy pointed and said 'that's the birthday girl', then she smiled and waved! I almost fainted. Ahha. She said happy birthday! Whoa. So cute! ( : Then she went
happy birthday to you. I almost died. So sweeeeeet (: But she's Eurasian (how spell) which makes her so much cuter. Then when she left her mummy wished my happy birthday. Such nice people.
Oh and throughout lunch we took photos and more photos, ate and ate. After paying up, we left for Cine since we weren't allowed to eat my birthday cake inside Swensen's. Twinnie wanted to eat at their doorstep can. Not funny. We went to Cine to take Neos which were pretty. The machine's amazing, you can even infared the pictures to your phone. Cool la!
After that walk walk around before going to basement where we stole some utensils to eat the cake ( : The owner of the chicken rice stall stared at us throughout because we stole his forks. Ahhahahahaha. We felt damn bad but ah well. Cannot return when we use already what! So we faster eat, faster leave. Then headed for home!
Trained home with Twinnie, Main & Diana because the other three took cab. One by one alighted. At least I have Diana for company all the way home ( : Yay. It was nice. Got off the train and went to my grandmama's house cause it's the last day of the new year and it's also my birthday.
My cousins are suuuuper cute ( : Small little cute boys. I can't wait for my older cousin to develop those pictures. I can melt seeing them, even though they can be quite annoying. Ahahahahha. One of the small boys wanted to kiss me :D Awwwww. But he ran away. Ah well. I didn't know I was that scary. He's only four going five but cuuuute :D :D
Cut another cake and they sang song loud loud for me :D I sound like a small kid myself, I know. Happy what! And I've got really sweet presents. Thank you dearies! And the day's been great! Thank you for spending the day(s) with me and thank you those who wished me happy birthday ( :
I'm lazy to go on any longer and I do hope Twinnie can upload the pictures soon ( : I can't wait. And my birthday's coming to an end. Actually, I'm in no big hurry to grow up ( : But birthdays are happy days. Although it kinds of feel weird with my brother overseas. He isn't here to spend my Sweet Sixteenth with me ) :
Oh and I've got over 200 bucks for my birthday :D I'm valuable. Ahahahahha.