L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Friday, March 30, 2007

It's All Peeling Away,
You'll See What's Beneath


Finally my dear's computer back. It's lagging bad but at least it's ticking away (: Oh and yes, school's been fine although some things might have happened which made me mad, but really, I don't have the energy to stay mad for so long. It's tiring.

But it's even more tiring trying to hold on to the act that everything's alright, when it's actually not. I cannot pretend any longer. I don't know in doing so, what will happen but it's really very tiring. Recess today was the ultimate bitching session with Becks I tell you. And I feel better now :D Yay.

Okay, I feel bad saying some of those things, but when people make you really mad, you just can't give a shit. At this moment, I still don't. Because over the past few days, I've been going through some really crap war inside me. Trying to fight to stay cool, yet wanting very much to vent my anger or something.

Ah well. It's all over. Don't want to talk about it anymore. Fullstop. Today my brother came home. Cedric Lim Yong Zhi is officially botak! I couldn't recognise him at first can. Went to pick him up from his friend's house after training today, and he came out. I actually asked my daddy who that guy was. Embarrassing la! Haiyo.

Anyway, I'm really tired. I've slept through the journey home from dinner. Dinner was good la :D Yay. Lit seminar tomorrow. I don't feel like going but Twinnie's tickets are with me! I have to go. Haiyo.

10:43 PM;