L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Monday, March 19, 2007

Freely!

Freely freely,
you have received.
Freely, freely give.
Go in my name & because you believe,
others will know that I live.

I love that song many (: Ahha. It keeps ringing in my head after mass yesterday morning and it makes me happy :D Ahha. I miss camp already. I miss everything that happened there. I miss everything I felt in there. Ahha. Ah well.

I am bored. Anyway, the holidays are over. There wasn't much of a holiday, too, anyway. The first three days of holidays were hectic because had to go back to school. Then Thursday my brother went to Tekong ): I miss him already. And he was damn sweet la. Cause he called back every night and on Friday I wasn't at home, nor was I at home on Saturday so he sent me a message. Even Becks was like he's damn sweet (:

Ah and last night I wasn't feeling all that nice then just nice he called and he talked to me. I miss my brother bloody much, more than I expect ):

2:16 PM;