L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

You Might Seek

But you might never find.

Oh I think the New Year went by fantabulously (: I'm not about to describe everything la. Yesterday went bai nian! And my small cousin, from my dad's side is uber cute and cheeky. He copied my brother's every move, super funny la. I laughed at him. Cheeky boy. Ahha.

Think this year got many ang baos :D Even one from Cruella! Oh my. Ahha. Was dreading tuition, because I couldn't and didn't want to get up. My brother's friends came over last night, over ten of them I think, and they gambled the night away until four plus five ah, depriving me of my sleep ): So I took a really long time to sleep and a super long time to wake up. Tired!

Sarah, tuition friend, and I were like sitting at Cruella's house downstairs, trying to prolong tuition time. We all brought oranges! Ahha. Go bai nian to Cruella. And after tuition she actually gave us an ang bao la! We thought it'd be like two dollars or something like that, it turned out to be ten la! We were like, whoaaaaa. Not bad ah, Cruella isn't so bad after all la huh (:

Tomorrow's school ): Just when I'm used to the holidays :D

8:22 PM;