When You Attempt To Change
This morning went for mass then Cat Class (: It wasn't bad, in fact, it was quite good. We had Praise & Worship to begin the class and then we heard Jarvis (if that's how it's spelt). He talked about stuff and I could actually pay attention to. It's like he's engaging and all the things he said was all meaningful and yeah.
Then we broke up into our small groups to share. Share on how God has touched us in a way, how He showed us that He loves us. When some shared, some said we don't have anything to share, then our facil said something about how it need not be something big. It may just be some things small that we may oversee them, some things we might find and label it them as coincidences. And maybe, just maybe some things have happened and I don't really know.
Anyway, we all have this booklet thing to pen down our thoughts and all. And maybe, just maybe things may appear to be from a different light. That I'll see things from a different prospective and take on a different view. But whatever it is, I won't know till I've tried (: And I don't know Cat Class will be quite so boring and all now.
Sometimes, I question myself whether I know the things I'm doing or even the things I'm saying. Well, I still do not think that I am fully aware of anything at all. There are things that I don't want to do, but still end up doing them anyway. Ah I don't know. Maybe someway, somehow I do actually know, only I'm bluffing myself through it all.
Oh and tuition today was fine, let's hope I can pass my EMath test tomorrow and give a boost to my morale which is falling way below anything else right now. Probably there are more things that are more important, but yeah. I still don't know, I'm trying to think and figure things out. Things do not need any rhyme or rhythm to happen, they just do.