L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

When The Night Falls In Around Me

I don't think I'd make it through.

Last night was a rough night, but I think I feel better about the world right now. I'm standing strong, against the wind and the storm it may bring. Sometimes it's nice having a soft toy around, of huggable size (: Tigger accompanied me through the night, something to hang on to, something close.

Anyway, school was fine. Chemistry practical was good :D Saw many pretty solids formed in the solutions, preeety la. One looked somewhat like a night sky, light blue gradually turning to dark blue. The other looked like snow. Pretty or what la. Ahha.

House meeting was fine (: And it ate into training time. Well, I'm not complaining! And training wasn't so bad. Warmed up and then didn't have much to do so we went out and tried to amuse ourselves. For once, I actually exercised la. Haiyo. I skipped! (: How amazing. Don't know when was the last time I actually wanted to skip or even skipped. So today I did 400 skips! Maybe tomorrow cannot walk already. Haven't put my muscles to such a frequent exercise for a long long time.

It'll get better (: Like most things, although not all things. But most will do I guess.

hey don't turn your back on me.
i don't ever want things to be this way.
i don't want to feel this way.
things may not be the same anymore,
but one thing will never change.
the fact that i'm still here, always has been.

9:29 PM;