When It All Falls Away
I'm tired, from everything, but at least I think I'm not feeling so depressed anymore. Things don't look quite so bleak and gloomy, but things still do not seem bright and sunny yet. Don't think it'll be fine for quite some time. Everything's happening so quickly, I really want to just push everything away and just curl up and hide. But it isn't going to change or help things la. What's the use.
Once, I would have believed that I could bulldoze my way through anything, anything at all. Yet I couldn't have been so bloody wrong. It's not even close. I had never felt so hysterical when something went so wrong, so damn wrong. But I did. I was hysterical, couldn't think straight and did stupid things la. Besides that, I also felt so frail and vulnerable, like all someone have to do is push me anymore and I'd break into a million pieces.
Went to ask whether should I drop Higher Chinese or not. Didn't get much of a comment to help me decide, but people around like Manda Aw, Twinnie & Jiaxuan were like telling me to not drop. Yeah I don't want to, but sometimes I feel so caught in between, not knowing what to do. But she said I still have quite some time to brood over it. Maybe thinking too much really kills.
when tears do not seem to be enough.when you feel so fucked up inside,nothing seems to be able to relieve the pain.i'm still looking for comfort, somewhere.comfort i don't think i'll ever find,or ever give.