L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What Did They Say?

It's not how many people you trust,
it's whoyou trust.

I don't feel much for blogging. But aye, back to school after Chinese New Year! Bummer. Ash Wednesday mass this morning followed by PE. We missed the torturous warm ups, but we had to run two rounds ): Don't know why but I almost died doing it. Running two rounds seemed super long la. Ahha.

Blah blah. Then had tuition. Oh and I forgot to keep away from meat! And it's only the first day of lent :/ I can do it! I can I can (:

8:35 PM;