L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Spin The Wheel Of Emotions

You know how some things can happen which makes you feel relieved or even glad? But besides that, there is a sense of sadness, a sense of regret. I don't ever want to go through the process of losing a friend, not again. It's happening all around, all the time, only this time is much different. This time, it's going to happen with me knowing, with you knowing. I don't ever want to see that day, witnessing everything falling apart. Promise me that as long as it takes, you'll never go away? You'll stay here being my friend? I know it's a short time, but in this short time, I find a friend like you hard to do without. I don't care which of us is going to feel more sad if that day ever comes, I care to make that day as far away as possible. I'm trying.

Remember when you said it was going to ruin everything? It didn't. Our friendship prevailed (: I'm hoping that it can go through this, too. Maybe the thing I said about friendship not failing is not very true at all. It fails through time, if we let it.

There's nothing really to blog about today. Things just are making me confused. I don't know how to feel anymore. It's confusing me all around. I just hop when I wake up tomorrow, if I even wake up tomorrow, that I'll feel a brighter day ahead, not a gloomy one. Feel so much better about everything than I did the past few days. Thank you, friends :D

I think God's greatest gift to me is giving me those friends around me, those friends I have learnt to rely on and those I can't live without. Not anymore.

7:32 PM;