L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Friday, February 09, 2007

My World Crashed

It's such a dark & gloomy day, and I don't want to talk about it anymore. Anyway, thank you Siowyu, Jia Yin, Cinch, Nat Ong, Becks, Twinnie, Lou & Manda Aw for just being there (: I was glad for the trip to tau hui shop after school, it cheered everyone up. We even were in the mood for some photo-taking :D But ah well, we shall work hard together, it's not the end of the world yet. Whoo.

When I picked some pieces of my life together, something comes and crashes everything down. And that's so fun know. Because then I've got to stand up strong once again which takes up a lot of energy, it's killing. Huh.

9:15 PM;