L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Friday, February 23, 2007

Day By Day



It's finally Friday and I'm glad. I'm hanging on, only just, but the term's coming to an end soon so I know I'll make it through till then and survive the rest of the horrible year. Next week is going to be a madness week, having tests and more tests, I don't even remember how many there are anymore. My memory's failing at the time when I need it most. So that proves that there is a huge urgency for me to buck up and start working till I kill myself. I'm far behind homework. Owing so many, it's enough to kill. Suddenly now there's so many things waiting for me to do, I'm finding no motivation to even start.

But I'm going to take a break today (: It's a Friday after all. Take this day to clear some things up, straighten things out, be happier so that I can brave the coming week before I fall flat on my nose by next Friday (: I am going to study and pass History. I am going to study and pass Chemistry. And I am bent on passing my coming Chinese test. Damnit. I don't ever want to fail anymore. It isn't fun seeing everything below passing mark, it isn't fun at all. I am going to pass all of those even if it means me squeezing my brain dry, till there's not brain juice left.

I can do it, I think (: I can I can. Plus I will.


9:16 PM;