When You're At Ease With Yourself
I know I shouldn't be here. I ought to bathe because I absolutely stink right now from the walk in the scorching hot sun and from PE. I smell and am sticky. But first, let me make peace with the Chachos I got on my way home (: Which is also what I shouldn't be eating. But nevermind la, won't die one la.
And for once will I say I was glad to go to school. Ahha. True kay, I was looking forward to recess (: Missing one day of recess meant missing friends that is the one big reason why school's such a sunshine even though it's raining. Whatever that means la. I'm not making much sense.
Yes, the week started off with dear Wanting & Diana giving me tigger stickers and a purple hairband. How sweet (: Oh and then today didn't go by too badly which I'm thankful for, although I'm already feeling tired and ready for bed. And they said the Social Studies test isn't going to be graded which is another good thing (:
PE was the best lesson the entire day :D Despite the really wet grass. I think I'm ready to last the week. Yay.
EDITEDNow I've bathed and I feel better (: That's not the point though. I've just wanted to add some things on. Some things I don't think I'd really say to anyone at all, especially you.
Friendships can't last when you think it is built upon the efforts you or me put in. That's not the way it works, or it isn't to me. It's more like how much you treasure this one friendship you and I share, something special because it's only between me and you. And time passed so quickly, widening the gap between us and I tell you, I'm scared. I don't want things to falter and end the way it seems like it's going to be. I don't want to lose what we had, which I think is already almost lost. If you and I are going to count on efforts, it's going to crumble. It'll end up with you thinking I haven't done enough & I'm going to think along the same lines. Picking up the pieces isn't going to be easy. We can't make up for the time lost, and maybe it will never be the same again. The same kind of friendship we used to have. But all's not lost yet. I just want you to know that I do need a friend like you around. And I don't ever want to lose a friend like you. Ever.