L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Recounting Dreams

& your name keeps resounding in my head.

Had a weird dream yesterday and the day before :/ But I can't remember what they were. It's all jumbled up nonsense. All I can remember is that they're dreams I would like to come true, but dreams are all nothing but dreams.

And today's been a horribly boring day with nothing to do but homework. Glad to note that I haven't done much that's productive, just isn't all that bad.

I AM DREADING SCHOOL REOPEN. I don't want to go back to school ): I don't want to face the moutains of homework, the strains of trying to keep my mental stability together before I fall apart. So many shit things la. And the thing is, it's not going to be an easy year, that much is certain and it's already enough to kill.

Damnit la.

4:56 PM;