L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Raindrops Fall

& they wash away my tears.

I'm tired and sleepy ): Bad bad bad, I've got things to do and my eyelids are so heavy, my brain's not functioning. This is not good. Not good at all. Plus the day in school seemed long and longer :/ Haiyo.

But the good news is, I passed Biology test!!! Okay, didn't pass all that well, but at least I passed right! I didn't fail all my tests which is really not too bad. I can readily bet I fail all my AMath test. That's expected la, I won't be surprised or even sad about it. The tough bit is Cruella wants to see the papers, she's going to kill me okay. Kanasai. Plus my Biology test, I got one question wrong by writing down the wrong alphabet!!! How dumb can I get, know. It's not like I don't know also. Come on la, like you don't know what the male and female chromosomes are like that. Almost everybody know, I think. Stupid one know. But I still pass anyway (: I'm happy enough.

Tomorrow will be better. I hope (:

9:05 PM;