Looking For A Perfect Moment
There have been so many perfect moments, only that at that point of time, you don't know it. Only when you look back, then you come to realise how perfect that one day or one moment was. And when that time comes, that perfect day or moment will ever only be a memory. Memory among memories. Some people find so hard to seek a perfect moment in life, but I think I've had many of those (: They're the things that pushes me forward. Nudging me along the way. I'd give pretty much anything to relive all those little perfect times again.I'm tired already. Today has been a good long day :D Woke up quite early this morning to do tuition homework. I've tuition tomorrow and I still haven't completed all her homework. Too tired to think already la. But that's not the point (: The point is, today I finally went out! Imagine the joy. After four weeks of school, I have a life :D
Went out today with Twinnie! But I was late. Damnit la, next time should get ready earlier than no need to rush like crazy. So we met and finally ate our Pepper Lunch! We've been craving for Pepper Lunch since weeks ago. Ahha. Finally getting to eat it is like so wonderful la. Haiyo. After that we went to get Becks's present (: Belated one since we couldn't find time before that. Yup.
Then we went for my dental (: A bit my dental was like at one. I didn't know I had my dental right smack in the middle of the day. But it fitted nicely into our schedule :D We're good adapters. Ahha. It was raining when we made our way there. Lucky we had our hoodie jackets and the rain wasn't so heavy. Whoo yay. People were staring, maybe they thought we were terrorists. But aye, cannot anyhow say like that one know. Tsk. We took photos in the toilet, two photos only actually then made our way to Far East where I bought a set of clothes for New Year :D
Stupid Twinnie didn't want to get anything so it ended up with me getting clothes. I wanted the purple shirt ): But my mummy said I've too many so I bought this dark turquoise colour one instead. Not so bad la. At least it's a new colour added to my wardrobe. Ahha. Buying clothes for New Year makes me happy.
And I went for choir today! Not bad eh. And I wasn't late la. Good or what (: Actually it was like if we couldn't finish shopping, I'd only go for mass but as it turned out, we finished shopping even before it was three thirty. Hiayo. So we took the train one big round cause then we could talk (: And talking's fun actually. It's like we won't get bored because we just like some company of sorts. I love you duo duo, Twinnie :D
Nothing much for the later part after that. Cat class tomorrow!