L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Friday, January 05, 2007

It's Not Easy

Well, I never expected things to be easy to begin with. But never did I expect getting more and more homework in my hands only at the third day of school. On the third day of school, I'm already behind homework and there are tests I haven't studied for. Not that I would like to think of stress, but stress is really coming to me.

It certainly isn't fun at all when the first week of school is only three days. Look at it differently, it actually sucks. Now's only the third day of school and week on is over. If this continues, week ten is going to fly by even before we know it as Mr Choo said today.

Next week, we're having Biology test on Monday. I haven't had time to study today, and I've got homework to do. So the only day left for me is Sunday, and maybe tomorrow night. And there are two AMath tests next week which is going to kill me because I forgot every single thing about it. And it's not really motivating to fail your first few tests of the year. I don't know how, but I'll try to pass everything :/ Hopefully.

Anyway, lessons today haven't been much fun at all. It got more and more tiring as the hour ticked by. Recess was fine la (: The only ever perfect period. Only some of them were missing due to the Seconday One Orientation :/ Ah well.

Tomorrow's CCA Fair. And guess what. Simone, Jiaxuan and I are like overall in-charge. Laughable la! I in charge, let's cancel CCA Fair and brainwash all the sec ones not to join gym (: Obviously cannot do that la. But it's still a nice thought though :D Ahha. Yay. And tomorrow cannot sleep in some more ): Have to go paste posters. Damnit. And overall in-charge isn't all that grand as it sounds. The rest are going to perform, we're not. So there, we're not all the important afterall.

Suddenly there's many things to do. Many tuition homework. Many tests. And being sec four feels bloody old and scary. I do not want to take o levels any time soon. Bloody not mentally prepared ): Let's hope tomorrow will be a better day.

9:05 PM;