L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Friday, January 12, 2007

It Never Seems To Last

You bit me, chewed me & killed me. It all took place so slowly and every process hurts.

It's Friday! Oh my, fast or what. And I'm still sad about the fact that I've stopped growing tall :/ Ah well. Have to make do with it la hor. There's nothing I can do about it also. Today wasn't a very bad day and I can't remember anything. I forgot what happened. Nothing really all that exciting also. I'm tired :/

During training today there was a damn cute girl la! She's like hyperactive or something. Cannot sit still, but she's super pretty (: Small, cute and pretty. Not bad aye. Damn adorable. Simone & I were like having a nice time watching her play ball, running after it, bouncing it and whatever else. Funny.

Then came home with Diana and ate dinner :D I was so hungry can. Anyway, I think I've screwed my Maths test today. I know nothing. Didn't know how to do la. Confirm fail one lor, if I pass right, it'll be so wrong (:

Tomorrow's the weekend and am I glad! I kept stoning for the past two days. Think I've got short concentration span, thus the stoning. Or it's a sign that I'm losing it (: Yay.

9:34 PM;