I'll Make It Through
Take it step by step & day by day.Feeling so tired right now :/ And I don't know why. Not like I did anything really tiring any part of the day, but it's still tiring all the same. Probably because of school, not used to waking up so early in the morning, almost unearthly but it's not the holidays anymore.
This morning's CCA Fair wasn't all that fantastic also la. The Secondary Ones took eternity to arrive and we didn't finish at twelve like they said. And by twelve, only about five classes came la. There were still six more classes but Mrs Yeo dimissed us all the same. The thing in between reporting and dismissing isn't fun or exciting. The part closer to dismissal was quite depressing actually. And Teng actually said that my knee's
spoiled. What the hell.
After that was all sleepy and everything, so came home intending to nap before going to church for choir. But then the workers were here doing up the telly console, which is bloody noisy. Couldn't sleep, but was damn close to. Lying on my bed seemed like the seond best thing to heaven for that moment (: It didn't last long, sadly.
Reached church late. Stoned throughout practice and mass. Brightened up a little towards the end of the mass. And dinner seemed long long away ): Because my so ever beloved brother just didn't give shit about time. Oh and I've got chocolate (: My motivation to pass Biology test on Monday, so also motivation to study tomorrow (:
Thank you :D
Sleep early tomorrow. Have to wake up and do homework and study. Disgusting la. It's not even a week of school, although week one is gone. But! Ah well. Screw it all la ): I'm beginning to hate gym. Yay.