L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thursday, January 25, 2007

HAPPY SIXTEENTH!


Hope you've enjoyed your birthday today, friend (: I know it wasn't a long celebration but hope you enjoyed it all the same. Happy sweet sixteenth dear friend! You're very much cherished and you're worth more than I can ever say. We're worth twelve years (including this year) and I won't trade any of those for the world. As the years go by, we have more than we had the last. And I love your silliness, too (: When you just laugh at everything and anything. You're a year older! But we've added one more year to our years of friendship. Thank you for being there when I need someone to talk to <3>

Becks's birthday was one of the main reason we the Recess Clique went to school today! I so felt like taking the day off and going to the doctor's to get an MC, but it's her birthday! Cannot like that one know. Ahha. So Diana got the cake, which was actually off-limits to Becks since she was on a diet but we made her eat it all the same. It's her birthday cake anyway :D We made her cards, big big ones, spelling 'WE <3> BECKS'. They're real pretty, just like birthday cards since we wrote on the back of them and eventually pasted them together to form a kind of a book. Our present :D Not really la. Ahha. Shall upload those pictures when I get them.

Who cares if lessons were boring or not? That's not the point today. And I shall not make this another boring post posting about lessons. Ahha. So we waited until after school to go take some more pictures! (: Since it's Becks's birthday, we should really take some pictures and keep them as a happy memory. Yay. So camwhoring after school. Even though my nose was giving way, sneezing like hell, but I lasted through the camwhoring session! We took some in Lou's class, some on the stairs, some in the toilet and they all amounted to quite a lot (: Since we took some during recess already. Whoo yay. But the after school pictures, some people were missing! Like Mandaw Aw, Diana & Main. Couldn't find them and we only saw Manda Aw after we started to leave for the canteen. Not funny la.

Lunched with Wanting and then we took bus to the station (: I did not pon CCA okay. I was sneezing away like mad so I went to see a doctor on the way home, spending almost about an hour there. How fun. Ahha. But I got my MC, and I've got my medicine :D The doctor was promoting VJC to me all the while, encouraging me to go there.

Doctor: Which JC do you want to go?
Charm: I don't know yet.
Doctor: Go VJ, it's damn fun.
Charm: It's very far..
Doctor: Yeah, but go VJ.
Charm: But it's very far..
Doctor: True, you can ask your daddy to shift house. HAHAHA

He just laughed at himself know. Anyway, at least that makes going to the doctor's more pleasant (:






I love the Recess Clique <3 They spice up my life and make everything seems more than they actually are, even the silliest things. I can't imagine life without you people, I love you all duo duo :D


5:30 PM;