L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Candle Is Burning Out

I almost lost my phone today! Left it on the canteen table. Lucky it was found :D Or else my mummy will kill me. Thank you Cherry for finding my phone (: I was so bloody scared la, not funny.

Maths test tomorrow and I'm not doing anything about it. I'm tired and I think I've lost all sense of motivation. Oh yay ): At least Biology test was the first test of the term so have that tiny spark of motivation. Ah well.

Training today wasn't so bad la. We planned some things to do for gym (: Simone & I were asked to by Mrs Yeo and it made training hours pass by faster. Didn't seem so miserable.

Bestfriend I miss you,
I miss talking on the phone with you &
Whatever else we used to do.
Memories I'm fond of, You I miss dearly
I want many more of those (: <3

9:51 PM;