L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Baby Kiss The Pain Away

Like a small child, falling down & crying, the mother comes around, kissing on the bleeding wound, telling you it's going to be alright. And like any wound, it will get better. But some pain keeps eating you up on the inside, coming from all different directions.

Let's just say the happiness evaporated and I'm feeling empty right now, moving on without any sense of motivation. With things on my mind, with many things on my mind, things I cannot change, I feel utterly hopeless for the fact that I can only watch things happen and not able to do anything. That feeling's not nice in any way. And sometimes you just know that something's going on but you don't know exactly what. It's all just a mixture of everything la I guess.

Today's Social Studies test was a fiasco. I didn't know half the things I wrote down and half the things I wrote were almost more of my own points. Ahha. But ah well, blame it all on me for not taking my one hour study session before bedtime yesterday seriously. Ah well.

Tuition was fine (: Only that I was blowing my nose throughout the whole three hours which was quite bad actually. My nose hurts and I've already finished all medication so came home and saw a doctor who said something about my nose being inflamed or God knows what he was talking about. So anyway, I've got new medicine and let's hope I get well :D I don't want to use this nose spray he said I have to use when I don't get well after eating this batch of medicine. Imagine spraying things into your nose la. How gross :/

I'm sleepy & tired. No more homework for me today, please. There are homework for me to do la, of course, but the medicine's drowsy and I want to sleep soon :/ Ah well. Oh and my mama wants to hire a maid, how fascinating. She was the one who said she didn't need one all those years back but whatever la. Not like it'd change much (:

9:41 PM;