L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Things Left Unsaid

Things left unchanged.

Looking for a change somewhere, but I don't know where. Just something different from what it's like now, maybe it's all too much to ask for.

Anyway, today was a damn shitty day. It started off really boring, like nothing to do. And that was what I did, I did nothing except play computer. Come to think of it, it's a damn good thing my mother wasn't at home. Once she came home she nagged so bloody much I swear it's annoying.

Killed my mood, killed my day. Worse part is she made damn a lot of noise during mass, even my daddy got pissed la. She mood spoiler. Make everybody unhappy only la. But whatever.

Sadly, I think I'm going to say byebye to my already-very-pathetic tan. It's almost no more right now. Stupid la. Ah well. Do not feel like blogging, and there's nothing to blog anyway.

8:41 PM;