See The Smiles & Hear The Laughter
I think I'm happy today (: No more thinking nonsense. No more anything.
Today I went for choir. Yay. And I don't think it was quite so bad, but wasn't really what I'll call fun and something looking forward to. Reasons known to myself. Then went for mass which seemed to be shorter than usual and I don't know why. It just seemed shorter.
After that had Christmas Party (: It was good la. My brother actually decided to show up, for the food more than anything else. The games were fun, blow wind blow almost blew my damned knee off its socket but it was funny :D Yay.
Looking forward to Recess Clique's Christmas Party :D It's a week away, can't wait. But first, have to get presents! Many presents to get, have to really think of what to buy for them (: Seven people going, means seven presents to buy with Twinnie on Monday. I can't wait to go out with Twinnie, too.
Stuck at home for far too long. I may be losing it. Yay.