L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Monday, December 04, 2006

See As Things Unfold

Just came back from choir chalet today and I'm feeling super duper tired. Haven't slept much at all. Last night only slept for about three hours because stayed up to play game: Indian poker. Quite fun la, only the drinking water part was absolutely disgusting :/ Anyway, I'm very tired so I am lazy to blog about chalet but one thing about it was that it wasn't as bad as I've imagined. Maybe think too much la hor.

So fast the holidays are almost over. Damnit la, I don't want go back to school. I haven't started on any homework and I'm going for holiday tomorrow. Tired. Haiya, don't care la. Come back from holiday then talk la (: I'm glad my computer's home. FINALLY. Once again.

9:24 PM;