L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Never Will I Break

FINALLY the bookshelf is up (: It's not very beautiful but it's pretty enough. It's extremely purple, but that choice isn't mine. I think that interior designer designed it. But anything la, at least I have a bookshelf now :D Pretty. Yay.

And it's been raining the whole day again :/ This morning went for dental, which wasn't all that horrible. She didn't change the wire for me this time round (: Also not good la, cannot take out earlier. I'm not making sense.

There was also tuition in the afternoon which beats Cruella's one flaaaaaaat. She's tonnes nicer than Cruella. Ah well :/ And she doesn't scold when you don't do her homework. She even explains things over with you patiently. Thank goodness for one less of a Cruella :D

Homework Day tomorrow ):

9:53 PM;