It's Just Doesn't Work That Way
I'm tired, my legs are close to crumbling beneath me ): But it had been a good day. An outing with Twinnie :D Before school starts. Oh man, I hate the way that sounds. School is going to reopen soon, real soon, and there's going to be spot check on the very first day of school. I'm so excited know. Plus, we have a new dress code: the pretty school socks. Okay, it's not so ugly, but it's still not niiiiiice ):
Anyway, back to the date we had :D Twinnie came from school and we headed to town. Had actually wanted to watch the earlier movie, but we just missed it so we caught the later one. Charlotte's web is really nice (: Damn sad la, when Charlotte died. Almost cried la, but yeah.
Then after that went for the quest to find presents. It was really not at all that wonderful because nothing seemed right ): So I came home empty-handed, disappointing la. Kanasai. I was hoping to pass them presents tomorrow and Bestfriend's one another day. But now no presents ): How pathetic, I know.