Why you did the things you did. Why you said the things you did. Why you didn't do things. Why you left things as they were. Why you... The list goes on, but they're just questions unanswered. Anyway, the only thing that I did which made sense was going to church for Cantata practice. Before that, the day didn't go by really fun or anything. Cantata practice is like, by far the only useful thing I did. It didn't turn out to be very good, though.
The first round was bad la, but the second time round was better (: Ah well. We practiced with the Children Liturgy today, if that's how it's spelt. And the kids there are adoable la! I mean the younger ones. They did this funny dance and they're absolutely cute :D
It was really amusing watching them dance. Ahha. Yeah, there's nothing else to blog about. BORING. What the hell. This has been a holiday down the drain. School's going to reopen soon and I'll freak out. Yay.