L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sunday, December 31, 2006

I Still Miss Someone

Last night was not one of the best nights. But I can't say it's the worse, either. Missed Bestfriend's phone call again ): Waited and waited and I fell asleep. Kanasai.

And there's thanksgiving mass later, I still haven't figured what to wear. I looked at my entire wardrobe and can't find anything really all that nice ): Disgusting la. Feeling really lazy to go shopping, after my horrible experience with shopping the other day.

Goodness. Once again my mother's getting on my nerves. I'm annoyed ): She keeps wanting to pack my room, don't think I don't know she just wants an excuse to touch my stuff like she's always doing. And reading my things, knowing full well she's not supposed to. Damn angry la.

11:30 AM;