L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Monday, December 11, 2006

How I Wish

How I wish it was all but just a dream.

I am bored. Stuck at home with many things to do, but just haven't got around doing anything just yet. You know, just when I want to be a good girl and go for training, for attendance's sake, there's no more training! Bummer la. But ah well, I'm quite happy there's no training too (: Yay.

My knee's acting up again. Maybe I'm better off without it (: Yeah right. It's stupid la, hurting like made but it won't kill me. Horrible. Ah yes, later going to church again. I think I haven't been to church so many times a week before in a long long long time. At least there's something for me to do.

New tuition tomorrow ): I think I have had my fair share of mean tuition teachers. I'm hoping that the one tomorrow will be nice and all. And I'm also hoping that Twinnie will be going too. But it's damn expensive la, might as well just rob me. Even I don't have so much money, and worth zero dollars. Yay.

Oh and Bestfriend's off for camp :/ Stupid la. And I'm still bored. Shit, my back's aching again. I think I'm just about to fall apart. Yay.

Pssssst. These four walls holding me in are driving me nuts.

2:18 PM;