When The Rain Stops
Couldn't be better, honey.This afternoon, went to school for my second (because I missed one yesterday) Math remedial session with Clement Tan ): It was right smack in the afternoon, totally not fun. Started at 1pm, so fun know. And it was raining heavily, plus the wind was blowing the rain in. Before he came, Wanting and I shifted table three times. Rocks la, everywhere also wet. Haiyo. During remedial we were getting drenched just sitting there and letting the rain come in. Wanting was like
bathing ah. Funny.
Then Amanda Tan was trying to use Clement Tan's umbrella, trying to get it to stand somewhere on the table because our papers were getting wet and so were we. But it couldn't stand and then Clement thought that he could make it stand so he went to do it, while Wanting, Amanda and I were laughing away. And the monitors and prefects were there too and Geraint Wong was nearby when he saw and he laughed also. Ahha, pretty amusing huh. And then we shifted table yet again. Okay, I think this session was more productive than the last (: Not so bad la huh.
We ended early where I tried my best to go to town within the shortest time possible :/ I was lucky. When I walked and reached the bus stop, the bus came. And when I reached the station and up the escalator, the train came :D The jouney couldn't be smoother. Yay. Then Cinch made me walk all the way to Far East ): Bloody far from Orchard MRT. Hurr. And I wanted to leave the station desperately because there were people asking me for donations and they didn't seem nice to me :/ On the way to Far East, I met another one. Tsk.
Then I reached there only to find that Cinch and Nat Ong were still inside Far East. I called and they didn't know how to get out. Alamak la. So I waited and Cinch and I were like already late for the show. The show was at 3.1o, and at 3.10, I was still waiting for the appearance of Cinch and Nat :/ Nat went to the station though.
And we marathoned-walk there. So freaking far! And had to walk fast fast. We were dying on our way there.
I'm dying... That's what we said throughout our walk there. And bumped into cute toddlers :D We were late for the show, and darling Cinch talked loud without knowing it. Who cares la huh (: Anyway, Step Up was good :D :D :D :D Funny, too. I don't mind watching again, if I have the cash, that is.
After the show, we had our lunch at TCC where we gorged oursleves and ended up not finishing our food ): Wasted la, it was nice though. We talked there and ate there and whatever. Then there were two caucasians (how spell), and we thought we heard 'one night stand'. I heard it once, Cinch heard it twice. Maybe it's just a part of our own imagination :/
Felt sick from eating too much, so instead of shopping for slippers, we decided to go home. The feeling of getting sick it revolting. Ahha. So the ride back home wasn't anything special but it was alright (: I love Cinch many <3
Pssss, I'm tired but happy :D