L.O.V.E
Charmaine

FourthMarch Sixteen
FourWisdom ChristtheKing

♥ Twinnie, Bestfriend
& TheRecessClique
;

Devices

guestbook sixhope03 onetruth04 twopee05 jing loves me ! :D ada abigail amanda andrea anges becks cherry cheryl chew pin cindy christopher debbie debra diana firmin freda huimin jeremy jesmine jiayin kah yee kendrick krislyn louisa matilda mariel mindi naiying natalie natalie natalie noonling rachel sara sara samantha sean serene sheryl shireena simone siowyu stephanie sushuen ugenie vanessa wangling wanting xunmin yingqi ziqian color codes



Mistakes Taken




Sacrifices Paid

Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Taking Each Day As They Come

I'm sleepy, I'm sniffing, I'm cold.. What a disgusting mixture of feelings :/ But that's how I'm feeling right now, and maybe more. Sickness is getting to me, what the hell. Who cares la huh (: No biggie, cough cough & sniff sniff only la, won't die.

Anywaaay, this morning Manda Aw, Twinnie and I were really late for lessons ): Don't ask me why we don't know there was a change in timetable. Maybe because for the simple fact that we were not listening, or it just slipped. But it still ended up as the three of us were two whole hours late for Math. Rocks la. Lucky he also never say anything.

Shortly after we came in, Mrs Fung (however her name's spelt), sat in for his lesson. She's damn nice la, I couldn't catch neither head nor tail from his lesson, but then again, since when i could? Ahha. So she helped me out (: Damn nice la, she taught me how to do. So much more productive than his two hours worth of rambling. I understood it when she explained :D Trying to act smart, no la, but somehow, different teachers make an impact (:

After recess still had Math :/ Squeeze the brain juices out of me. But I got restless and couldn't listen to anything he said. So I resorted to reading a book, bookworm! For the two hours la, Math and Biology. It was something about lungs and kidneys, the diagram was so funky I lost interest after staring at it. So I guess I've only have one choice - read the textbook and try to understand. Not now, though.

Training was as usual, a complete waste of time. The only productive thing I did was help Roslyn collate attendance only to find that my attendance isn't all that bad whaaaaat. Why it's made out to be that bad, I don't get it. But if I want to save my attendance, I better go for training ever so faithfully. Or else later some person come after me, it kind of sucks la. Like to be nagged at, scolded. Save everybody the trouble (:

And now I'm home. Bored out of my ass ): There's nothing to do. The last thing I want is to do homework or study. My motivation died a few days ago. And it's going to be some time before it comes back up again :/

Oh, Step Up next week with CINCH! I can't wait. I want to watch :D Deprived of movies or just any sort of enetertainment throughout these two weeks. I think I'm losing it.

6:41 PM;